Rare Mining and Farming Opportunity Available After Some 40 Years!
For Sale Expressions of Interest
Property attributes include:
- Pre-Native Title Mining Lease current until October 2036.
- Current annual Water Allocation from bordering Yabba Creek.
- Quartz Gabbro (black granite) near surface pluton with 10ha cap and kilometres deep.
- 25ha of Surface Vertical Slate beds.
- Hornsfel Slate quarry.
- Red Bed Slate quarry.
- Road Base Siltstone/Slate quarry.
- Manganese Ore quarry
- Substantial quantities of semi-precious gemstone boulders.
- Potential gold deposits.
- Mature hardwood tree logging possible to mining areas.
- Fully fenced property can sustain 50 head of cattle.
- Small crops paddocks with irrigation available.
- Existing farmhouse could be classed as a caretakers residence, with new homestead and granny flat possible.
- Development potential of 4 eco cabins with 360-degree ridge views to Borumba Dam and Mary Valley.
Comprehensive INFORMATION MEMORANDUM is avalable upon request.
The rare geological composition of this property lends itself to considerable income options for many years to come.
Property must be seen to be fully appreciated!
Don't Delay! Call Warren Nonmus today on 0431 210 348.