High $500,000... Make your OFFER!!
Searching for 100 acres but still need to be close to town?
Turn off the Obi Obi Rd left at the dairy farm on Walli Creek Rd and follow it right to the very end. This is your opportunity to secure Walli Mountain. Close to 100 acres with a couple of acres of level land at the front currently with the neighbours cattle but also suitable for horses. Walli creek runs at the side of the block with a driveway leading up to a timber retreat complete with fireplace and a eagles view from the back deck down the valley.
The current owners have enjoyed their peace and privacy for over ten years and have planted several citrus trees at the front which are dripping with fruit.
- 40 Hectares (98.8 Acres)
- Escape to this 2 bedroom timber retreat
- Timber carport and tool shed
- 3 x Water tanks. Septic system
- Fruit, exotic and native trees
- Some level land suitable for cattle and horses
- View from back deck down the valley
- 5 Minute drive to Kenilworth township or 15 mins to Mapleton
Don't delay contact Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 to inspect anytime that suits you.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.