Located within the award winning Pacific Harbour Estate this exquisite family home is simply stunning in every aspect. This property is situated amid manicured surrounds overlooking the ninth fairway. The residence is a three minute walk to the five-star golf and country club. Social membership to the country club and its facilities are included for the new owner. The island boasts access to pristine surf beaches, boating, fishing, golf, an array of shops and restaurants. This property could be your dream home.
There is a rare opportunity to own this master piece at such an excellent price. You must inspect this property to really appreciate the value.
- Two level four bedroom home with study
- Open plan living and dining with concertina doors to terrace
- Private downstairs guest retreat with en-suite
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, Blanco appliances and built in wine rack
- Secured master bedroom with en-suite and private balcony overlooking golf course
- Generous main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Wrap-around enclosed/shuttered verandah off front bedroom and study
- Modern laundry with ample storage
- Double garage and parking for a golf buggy
- Landscaped gardens with views of golf course
- Ducted zone reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted vacuuming
- 10,000 litre underground rain storage tank
- Land size: 800 m2
- Only 1 hour to Brisbane Airport and to Caloundra
- Great local schools nearby
Among other amenities, the Club features an a la carte restaurant and bistro, pool, gymnasium and championship tennis courts. For more details and information on Pacific Harbour visit their magnificent website on your browser.
Call Tony Bennett for an appointment to view: 0424 855 224