This fully renovated Queenslander oozes period charm and features 3 metre high ceilings, walls of vertical timber boarding plus polished timber floors.
- A classic lounge area with charming fretwork and air-conditioner which cools the whole
- Designer kitchen with country charm, 90cm gas cooking station, and casual dining area
- Double storey height grand dining room with french doors to outdoor entertainment patio
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathed in natural light
- Bedroom 2 is generously sized with french doors opening to a nursery/sun room
- Bedroom 3 is confortably sized and continues the period charm
- Family sized bathroom complete with bath/shower
An internal stairwell links the two levels of this beautiful home.
- Fully self contained living area sized for 2 bedrooms, lounge and dining area
- Kitchen/bar with adjacent bathroom complete with bath/shower and integrated laundry .
- A retreat/reading room which could also be used as an auxiliary sleep-out
Outside is a beautiful country garden. This setting is complete with a large feature pond and split rail fencing.
Completing the picture is a large fully enclosed storage room, 5 car hard stand area, trailer store area and a 3.6 kW solar electricity.
The estimated walk time to Nambour Plaza and Aldi is around 2 minutes, and only 4 minutes to Nambour RSL, and Nambour State Primary / High Schools.
The combination of country charm and Nambour central location makes this property very appealing to owner occupiers and investors alike.
Please contact Warren Nonmus on 0431 210 348 to arrange your inspection.
There are no property features entered.