First time offered for sale this superb quintessential Queenslander was built in 1952 from hardwood timbers from the property that was milled in Palmwoods.
The 25 acres is super fertile with cattle grazing for generations and flower/food crops grown to sell at the markets with a large 3 bay shed and cold room, separate driveway access from the front takes you to the large shed at the rear.
Private, elevated views with Ninderry in the distance and only minutes to drive to Palmwoods this certainly is a very special property that only an inspection can reveal all on offer.
- 3 bedrooms main with Ensuite.
- Formal dining and sitting room.
- Verandahs on 2 sides enclosed and covered for outdoor entertaining.
- Chefs kitchen with quality appliances and granite benchtops.
- Separate study and large laundry.
- 25 Acres of fertile Hunchy land.
- 4 Dams, several Water Tanks, Septic.
- 8mins to Palmwoods, 25mins to Maroochydore.
Any wonder the family has kept this prized property in the family for generations, a truly special place that you must inspect to appreciate.
Contact Vanessa Brunton 0467448850 today to arrange your private inspection.
There are currently no inspection times for this property. Please request one below.