4 2 4
12 Latimer Crescent, Sippy Downs provides relaxed, family living with no detail overlooked.
The first time offered to the market the family are downsizing and reluctantly selling their immaculate family home.
Listed below are just some of the numerous benefits the owners have discovered and experienced whilst living in Sippy Downs.
- Park situated across the road
- Excellent neighbours and neighbourhood
- Walking/cycling distance to local public and private schools
- 10-minute walk to Sunshine Coast University
- Regular bus services to shopping centres and railway station
- 10-minute drive to Mooloolaba beach
- 10-minute walk to Mooloolah National Park
- 25-minute ride via cycling tracks to the beach
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Recently renovated kitchen and master bedroom ensuite and walk-in robe
- Reverse cycle airconditioning to the living area
- Freshly painted inside and out plus roof tiles re-pointed and painted
- Brand new 2 mt high color bond fence on boundaries
- Sparkling 35000-litre saltwater inground pool
- Low maintenance garden at the front with double gate access to store a caravan or room to build a shed if needed
- Raised bed veggie gardens in the backyard, established fruit trees
- 3x3 mt garden shed
- 7000-litre stainless steel rainwater tank with pump
- 6.48 kW solar system
- Brand new heat pump hot water system
- Security camera
- Network access points to main rooms, ideal if you're working from home
I'm certain you'll love living at 12 Latimer Crescent, Sippy Downs as much as the current family have.
To book an inspection please contact Vanessa Brunton 0467 448 850.